More Apps for the Ministry
There are more and more Social media apps which can also be used in the ministry.
The following information explain some of them.
LinkedIn is a social networking website for people in professional occupations. It is mainly used for professional networking. It can be used for a Church members database
- How to Build a LinkedIn Marketing Plan that Delivers Ongoing Results: What you need to know to develop a comprehensive and consistent LinkedIn marketing plan for your business to achieve long-term, sustainable success.
- 5 Tips for Optimizing Your LinkedIn Company Page: How to build out your LinkedIn Company Page to create a valuable search result for your company..
- How to Build a Thriving LinkedIn Group: Follow these best practices to create the LinkedIn group your market turns to. Use your LinkedIn group to build your business.
Free eBook: LinkedIn for Churches Quick Guide
Download and share this eBook in PDF format with your leadership team, LinkedIn for Churches Quick Guide from ChurchTechToday.
From CTT, “We want to set you up for success on LinkedIn, so we have come up with some great LinkedIn ideas for your church to use it well. Note that some of these ideas are perfect for large churches and others setup for small ones.”
Resource provided by ChurchTechToday
Download Instructions: To download this resource, click on the link that says “To download the ebook for free, visit this page” and follow the on-screen directions.
Click here for our latest articles on LinkedIn.
Google+ (pronounced and sometimes written as Google Plus) is a social networking and identity service owned and operated by Google Inc. Google has described Google+ as a “social layer” that enhances many of its online properties, unlike conventional social networks generally accessed through a single website.
- How to Set Up a Google+ Page for Your Business: Follow these steps to set up your company page on Google+ and check out these examples of other businesses on Google+.
- 5 Tips for Using Google+ to Boost Your Marketing: Here’s how to best use Google+ to enhance your marketing
- 12 Google+ Marketing Tips From the Pros: The little tricks you need to know to set up your Google+ Business Page and promote your business.
Click here for our latest articles on Google+.
Pinterest is a pinboard-style photo-sharing website that allows users to create and manage theme-based image collections such as events, interests, and hobbies. Users can browse other pinboards for images, “re-pin” images to their own pinboards, or “like” photos.
- 5 Ways to Tell if Pinterest is Right For Your Business: Discover whether Pinterest is a good fit for your business.
- 6 Tips for Using Pinterest for Business: Learn creative and effective ways to drive traffic to your website and increase sales.
- 5 Ways to Create Highly Shareable Pinterest Pictures for Your Business: Find out how to create and share eye-catching pinnable images to drive traffic to your website.
- Tips on using Pinterest for churches.
Click here for our latest articles on Pinterest.
YouTube is a video-sharing website on which users can upload, view and share videos
- 6 Ways to Grow YouTube Subscribers and Your Exposure: Here’s how to build an audience on YouTube for massive views, exposure and targeted traffic.
- How to Create Custom YouTube Thumbnails: Find out how savvy video marketers can take advantage of YouTube’s custom thumbnail feature.
- 8 Ways to Track YouTube Video Performance: Here’s how to analyze the reach of your YouTube videos.
Click here for our latest articles on YouTube.
A podcast is a type of digital media consisting of an episodic series of audio radio, video, PDF, or ePub files subscribed to and downloaded through web syndication or streamed online to a computer or mobile device.
- How to Start a Business Podcast: Here are the steps to take to set yourself up for podcasting success.
- 3 Ways Podcasting Can Land You Customers: Discover how businesses are using audio to gain new customers.
- Proof That Podcasting Will Benefit Your Business: Here’s a case study on how Pat Flynn uses the power of podcasting to expand his business.
Flickr (stylized as flickr and pronounced “flicker”) is an image hosting and video hosting website, and web services suite.
In addition to being a popular website for users to share and embed personal photographs, and effectively an online community, the service is widely used by photo researchers and by bloggers to host images that they embed in blogs and social media.
Photos and videos can be accessed from Flickr without the need to register an account but an account must be made in order to upload content onto the website. Go to http://www.flickr.com/
And many and many more Apps…